£139.99 – Indies only x 9 clear LP, presented in clear screen printed box
• On May 5 2013 The National collaborated with Icelandic artist Ragnar Kjartansson on ‘A Lot Of Sorrow’, a durational performance presented as part of MoMA PS1’s Sunday Sessions.
• Kjartansson, who often uses repetitive performance to explore collective experience and emotion, invited The National to play their three-minute, twenty-five second song ‘Sorrow’ live on stage, repeatedly and continuously, for six hours.
• This incredible feat of endurance has become legendary and the audio recording of the performance is now released as a deluxe vinyl box set by 4AD.
• ‘A Lot Of Sorrow’ features nine pieces of clear vinyl in clear sleeves held in a translucent, screen printed box.
• Available exclusively to independent retailers.