£ 18.99 – x 2 LP & DL Code
• On Plaid’s new album, ‘The Digging Remedy’, everything is bigger and broader in scope; more luxuriant, more gleaming with detail. There are
fascinating new additions, including contributions on flute and guitar from multi-instrumentalist Benet Walsh, adding even more to Plaid’s ever increasing intricate sound palate.
• All the elements that first inspired Plaid’s Ed and
Andy are there, like the ecstatic Detroit chords in
‘CLOCK’, revealed on a new website (thediggingremedy.com) which is a growing collaborative project with digital artist Cabbibo.
• The album artwork consists of a brand new Plaid logo treatment and was made in The Designers Republic™.
• Double LP in die cut 5mm spine sleeve with download card.
• Live tour to be announced, including a date at Glastonbury.